Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Ypsilanti. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Ypsilanti. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Michigan – including Ypsilanti & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Ypsilanti should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Ypsilanti?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Ypsilanti. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Ypsilanti Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ypsilanti, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ypsilanti? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ypsilanti
MI Tree Trimming serves Ypsilanti and communities nearby: