Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Woodhaven. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Woodhaven. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Michigan – including Woodhaven & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Woodhaven homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Woodhaven?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Woodhaven. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Woodhaven Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Woodhaven, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Woodhaven? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Woodhaven
MI Tree Trimming serves Woodhaven and neighboring communities: