Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Troy. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Troy. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Michigan – including Troy & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Troy should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Troy?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Troy. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Troy Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Troy, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Troy? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Troy
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Troy and communities nearby: