Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Sturgis. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Sturgis. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Michigan – including Sturgis & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Sturgis should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Sturgis?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Sturgis. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Sturgis Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sturgis, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sturgis? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sturgis
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Sturgis and communities nearby: