Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Stony Point. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Stony Point. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Stony Point & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Stony Point homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Stony Point?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Stony Point. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Stony Point Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stony Point, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stony Point? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stony Point
MI Tree Trimming serves Stony Point and neighboring communities: