Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Sterling Village. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Sterling Village. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Sterling Village & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Sterling Village should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Sterling Village?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Sterling Village. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Sterling Village Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sterling Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sterling Village? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sterling Village
MI Tree Trimming serves Sterling Village and neighboring communities: