Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Sterling Village. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Sterling Village. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Michigan – including Sterling Village & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Sterling Village homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Sterling Village?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Sterling Village. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Sterling Village Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sterling Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sterling Village? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sterling Village
MI Tree Trimming serves Sterling Village and neighboring communities: