Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in St. Louis. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Louis. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Michigan – including St. Louis & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in St. Louis should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Louis?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in St. Louis. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The St. Louis Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Louis, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Louis? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Louis
MI Tree Trimming serves St. Louis and neighboring communities: