Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in St. Johns. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Johns. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Michigan – including St. Johns & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in St. Johns need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Johns?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. Johns. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The St. Johns Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Johns, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Johns? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Johns
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Johns and the surrounding area: