Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Spring Arbor. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Spring Arbor. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Michigan – including Spring Arbor & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Spring Arbor should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Spring Arbor?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Spring Arbor. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Spring Arbor Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Spring Arbor, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Spring Arbor? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Spring Arbor
MI Tree Trimming serves Spring Arbor and neighboring communities: