Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Southfield. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Southfield. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Michigan – including Southfield & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Southfield homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Southfield?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Southfield. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Southfield Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Southfield, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Southfield? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Southfield
MI Tree Trimming serves Southfield and neighboring communities: