Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in South Range Village. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in South Range Village. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Michigan – including South Range Village & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services South Range Village homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in South Range Village?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in South Range Village. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The South Range Village Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Range Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Range Village? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Range Village
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves South Range Village and the surrounding area: