Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Skidway Lake. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Skidway Lake. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Michigan – including Skidway Lake & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Skidway Lake homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Skidway Lake?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Skidway Lake. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Skidway Lake Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Skidway Lake, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Skidway Lake? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Skidway Lake
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Skidway Lake and communities nearby: