Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Shorewood-Tower Hills-Harbert. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Shorewood-Tower Hills-Harbert. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Shorewood-Tower Hills-Harbert & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Shorewood-Tower Hills-Harbert homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Shorewood-Tower Hills-Harbert?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Shorewood-Tower Hills-Harbert. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Shorewood-Tower Hills-Harbert Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shorewood-Tower Hills-Harbert, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shorewood-Tower Hills-Harbert? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shorewood-Tower Hills-Harbert
MI Tree Trimming serves Shorewood-Tower Hills-Harbert and communities nearby: