Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Shelby Village. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Shelby Village. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Shelby Village & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Shelby Village need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Shelby Village?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Shelby Village. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Shelby Village Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shelby Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shelby Village? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shelby Village
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Shelby Village and neighboring communities: