Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Shelby. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Shelby. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Michigan – including Shelby & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Shelby should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Shelby?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Shelby. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Shelby Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shelby, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shelby? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shelby
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Shelby and the surrounding area: