Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Saginaw. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Saginaw. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Michigan – including Saginaw & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Saginaw need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Saginaw?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Saginaw. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Saginaw Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Saginaw, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Saginaw? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Saginaw
MI Tree Trimming serves Saginaw and communities nearby: