Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Royal Oak. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Royal Oak. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Royal Oak & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Royal Oak should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Royal Oak?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Royal Oak. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Royal Oak Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Royal Oak, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Royal Oak? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Royal Oak
MI Tree Trimming serves Royal Oak and the surrounding area: