Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Roseville. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Roseville. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Michigan – including Roseville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Roseville should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Roseville?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Roseville. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Roseville Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Roseville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Roseville? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Roseville
MI Tree Trimming serves Roseville and the surrounding area: