Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Rogers City. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Rogers City. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Michigan – including Rogers City & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Rogers City should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Rogers City?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Rogers City. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Rogers City Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rogers City, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rogers City? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rogers City
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Rogers City and the surrounding area: