Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Rockwood. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Rockwood. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Rockwood & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Rockwood need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Rockwood?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Rockwood. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Rockwood Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rockwood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rockwood? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rockwood
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Rockwood and neighboring communities: