Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Richmond. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Richmond. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Michigan – including Richmond & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Richmond should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Richmond?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Richmond. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Richmond Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Richmond, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Richmond? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Richmond
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Richmond and communities nearby: