Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Reese Village. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Reese Village. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Reese Village & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Reese Village homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Reese Village?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Reese Village. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Reese Village Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Reese Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Reese Village? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Reese Village
MI Tree Trimming serves Reese Village and communities nearby: