Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Reed City. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Reed City. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Michigan – including Reed City & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Reed City need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Reed City?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Reed City. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Reed City Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Reed City, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Reed City? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Reed City
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Reed City and neighboring communities: