Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Redford. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Redford. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Redford & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Redford homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Redford?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Redford. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Redford Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Redford, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Redford? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Redford
MI Tree Trimming serves Redford and communities nearby: