Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Port Huron. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Port Huron. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Port Huron & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Port Huron need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Port Huron?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Port Huron. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Port Huron Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Port Huron, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Port Huron? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Port Huron
MI Tree Trimming serves Port Huron and the surrounding area: