Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Pleasant Ridge. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pleasant Ridge. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Michigan – including Pleasant Ridge & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Pleasant Ridge need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pleasant Ridge?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pleasant Ridge. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Pleasant Ridge Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pleasant Ridge, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pleasant Ridge? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pleasant Ridge
MI Tree Trimming serves Pleasant Ridge and neighboring communities: