Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Perry. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Perry. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Michigan – including Perry & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Perry need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Perry?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Perry. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Perry Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Perry, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Perry? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Perry
MI Tree Trimming serves Perry and communities nearby: