Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Oxford Village. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Oxford Village. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Oxford Village & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Oxford Village need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Oxford Village?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Oxford Village. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Oxford Village Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oxford Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oxford Village? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oxford Village
MI Tree Trimming serves Oxford Village and neighboring communities: