Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Owosso. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Owosso. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Michigan – including Owosso & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Owosso homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Owosso?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Owosso. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Owosso Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Owosso, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Owosso? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
TREE TRIMMING IN Owosso
MI Tree Trimming serves Owosso and neighboring communities: