Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Owendale Village. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Owendale Village. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Michigan – including Owendale Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Owendale Village should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Owendale Village?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Owendale Village. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Owendale Village Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Owendale Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Owendale Village? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Owendale Village
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Owendale Village and communities nearby: