Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Oscoda. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Oscoda. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Michigan – including Oscoda & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Oscoda homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Oscoda?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Oscoda. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Oscoda Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oscoda, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oscoda? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oscoda
MI Tree Trimming serves Oscoda and the surrounding area: