Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Northville. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Northville. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Northville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Northville need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Northville?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Northville. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Northville Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Northville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Northville? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Northville
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Northville and communities nearby: