Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in New Lothrop Village. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in New Lothrop Village. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Michigan – including New Lothrop Village & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services New Lothrop Village homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in New Lothrop Village?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in New Lothrop Village. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The New Lothrop Village Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Lothrop Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Lothrop Village? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Lothrop Village
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves New Lothrop Village and neighboring communities: