Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in New Buffalo. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in New Buffalo. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Michigan – including New Buffalo & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in New Buffalo should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in New Buffalo?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in New Buffalo. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The New Buffalo Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Buffalo, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Buffalo? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Buffalo
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves New Buffalo and the surrounding area: