Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in New Baltimore. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in New Baltimore. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Michigan – including New Baltimore & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services New Baltimore homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in New Baltimore?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in New Baltimore. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The New Baltimore Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Baltimore, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Baltimore? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Baltimore
MI Tree Trimming serves New Baltimore and neighboring communities: