Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Mount Morris. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Mount Morris. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Mount Morris & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Mount Morris homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Mount Morris?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Mount Morris. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Mount Morris Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mount Morris, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mount Morris? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mount Morris
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Mount Morris and the surrounding area: