Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Montrose. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Montrose. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Michigan – including Montrose & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Montrose homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Montrose?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Montrose. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Montrose Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Montrose, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Montrose? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Montrose
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Montrose and neighboring communities: