Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Montgomery Village. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Montgomery Village. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Montgomery Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Montgomery Village need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Montgomery Village?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Montgomery Village. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Montgomery Village Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Montgomery Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Montgomery Village? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Montgomery Village
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Montgomery Village and communities nearby: