Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Monroe. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Monroe. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Michigan – including Monroe & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Monroe homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Monroe?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Monroe. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Monroe Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Monroe, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Monroe? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Monroe
MI Tree Trimming serves Monroe and communities nearby: