Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Midland. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Midland. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Midland & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Midland should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Midland?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Midland. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Midland Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Midland, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Midland? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Midland
MI Tree Trimming serves Midland and the surrounding area: