Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Michigan Center. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Michigan Center. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Michigan – including Michigan Center & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Michigan Center homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Michigan Center?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Michigan Center. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Michigan Center Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Michigan Center, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Michigan Center? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Michigan Center
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Michigan Center and neighboring communities: