Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Memphis. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Memphis. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Michigan – including Memphis & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Memphis need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Memphis?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Memphis. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Memphis Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Memphis, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Memphis? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Memphis
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Memphis and neighboring communities: