Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Melvindale. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Melvindale. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Michigan – including Melvindale & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Melvindale homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Melvindale?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Melvindale. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Melvindale Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Melvindale, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Melvindale? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Melvindale
MI Tree Trimming serves Melvindale and communities nearby: