Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Marysville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Marysville. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Michigan – including Marysville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Marysville need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Marysville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Marysville. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Marysville Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Marysville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Marysville? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Marysville
MI Tree Trimming serves Marysville and communities nearby: