Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Mackinac Island. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Mackinac Island. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Michigan – including Mackinac Island & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Mackinac Island need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Mackinac Island?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Mackinac Island. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Mackinac Island Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mackinac Island, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mackinac Island? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mackinac Island
MI Tree Trimming serves Mackinac Island and neighboring communities: