Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lowell. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lowell. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Michigan – including Lowell & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lowell should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lowell?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lowell. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Lowell Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lowell, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lowell? MI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lowell
MI Tree Trimming serves Lowell and communities nearby: