Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lennon Village. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lennon Village. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Michigan – including Lennon Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Lennon Village homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lennon Village?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lennon Village. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lennon Village Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lennon Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lennon Village? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lennon Village
MI Tree Trimming proudly serves Lennon Village and the surrounding area: