Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lansing. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lansing. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Lansing & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lansing should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lansing?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lansing. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lansing Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lansing, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lansing? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lansing
MI Tree Trimming serves Lansing and neighboring communities: