Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Kingsley Village. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kingsley Village. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Kingsley Village & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Kingsley Village should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Kingsley Village?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Kingsley Village. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Kingsley Village Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kingsley Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kingsley Village? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kingsley Village
MI Tree Trimming serves Kingsley Village and neighboring communities: