Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Keego Harbor. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Keego Harbor. That’s where we come in! MI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Michigan – including Keego Harbor & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Keego Harbor should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Keego Harbor?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Keego Harbor. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Keego Harbor Tree Pruning Process
MI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Keego Harbor, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Keego Harbor? MI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Michigan homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Keego Harbor
MI Tree Trimming serves Keego Harbor and communities nearby: